The Aruba Convention Bureau for North America is at your service to ensure that your program here is a complete success. From the initial scouting stage to the closing night of your group’s stay, we are with you every step of the way. Listed here are some of the services we provide. We realize that every group’s needs are unique, so please feel free to task us with any special requests throughout the planning and execution of your group’s program.
- Our team can help assess your needs to guide you in choosing which hotel properties are best suited for your group.
- Here on our end, we will distribute an RFP to the hotels we know can best meet your group’s needs. We will then follow up to make sure responses are received in a timely manner.
- When you visit Aruba, we can coordinate a thorough site inspection of the Island, including visits to your preferred hotels and event venues.
- Our team at the Aruba Convention Bureau can easily coordinate destination presentations for the key decision makers for your company or organization.
- Aruba has several destination management companies well versed in enriching your program with tours, activities, off-site events, transportation, and various support services you may need along the way. Our team can recommend the right DMS for your group’s needs.
- Aruba is one of the easiest and most convenient islands to fly to. There are a multitude of airlift options, and the Aruba Convention Bureau can provide timetables, gateways, typical group fares, and other information on airline service you need to get your group here as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Our team can assist you in getting any items or materials you need for your meetings and events here on the Island. We can provide you with pertinent shipping information and guide you through the customs clearance process.
- The Aruba Convention Bureau can help generate anticipation, excitement, and overall attendance with exciting collateral and various marketing tools.
- Many of your expenditures for your stay in Aruba are now tax-deductible in the United States. The Aruba Convention Bureau will provide information on the appropriate tax guidelines.
- Our team not only helps you during the planning stages, but is also here to assist you during your group’s stay and can coordinate any last-minute additions to your program and group amenity needs.
- The services of the Aruba Convention Bureau are available to you at no charge.